This site is for sale,
How Web Page Changes Influence Search Engine Rankings
Patents Describe Monitored Elements
Originally Published: January 11, 2011
Several Search Engine Patents Deal With The Changes On Your Site
Which Web Page Elements Are Monitored By Search Engines?
- Keywords that are included in a web page.
- Keywords that are associated with a web page
- The anchor texts that are used in links on the page.
- The colors and the sizes of images on the page.
- The position of text or images on the page.
- The frequency of document changes over time.
- The amount of the web page content that has been changed.
- Tags that are assigned to the page.
- Search queries that are used to find the page.
How Exactly Do Changes In These Elements Influence The Rankings Of A Page?
What Does This Mean To Your Website?
Copyright by Axandra GmbH, publishers of SEOProfiler, a
complete SEO software solution.
All product names, copyrights and trademarks mentioned in this newsletter are owned by their
respective trademark and copyright holders.
Site Promotion Articles Indexes: